The Education Policy Analysis Division provides information to the education community and the public.
THE EDUCATION POLICY ANALYSIS DIVISION PERFORMS THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
- analyses education policy-related problems and provides assistance to those who engage in similar policy analysis;
- monitors the status of education by analysing statistical data and research outcomes;
- adapts education research outcomes to substantiate education policy;
- prepares education reviews and thematic analyses;
- consults entities commissioning education research and education researchers;
- cooperates with Lithuanian science and studies institutions, including scientists;